Thursday, December 21, 2006

Pictures From This Year

Mostly for my friends and relatives. . . scroll down for pictures from my bookshelves.


My pretty pretty boyfriend^^



Me and my mommy!!
At the beautiful Longwood Gardens:


Our Formal:

I may look cute and harmless, but I planning ways to kill you right now...


One picture too many


Books!(click for enlarged photo):
Some of my favorite children's books:



More books:
Why I love the Folio Society:

One of my bookshelves. Thats it! Happy Holidays!!

2 comments:

steph said...

awww, cuteness ^_^
did you get middlesex recently? I have the same copy...we read it for my book club at school and I was suprised to like it as much as I did.

CC said...

Yes, on one of my trips to New York. It's on my TBR list, but I haven't had a chance to begin it. It's encouraging that you liked it though, so many books are overrated these days.