Friday, June 16, 2006

General Things

I decided to change my blog name to be more descriptive for those who happen upon it by accident. Mostly this blog will be interesting for anyone who reads a lot and is looking for something off the beaten path.

Although many of my recommendations “fit” into the genre of science fiction and fantasy, mostly I define the books I like as good reads. Usually well-written, the books generally will have strong plots or strong characters. I like unusual books and books that make you think or laugh. And most importantly, I love good stories.

If you like that sort of thing, check out the recommendations I have, and stick around for more in the future.

Check out my April and May archives for lists of books that I recommend. That will give you a general idea of my tastes. Also I'm always open for trying new authors, so if anyone has any recommendations, leave me a note.

No comments: